● Alcohol system dehydration, including methanol, ethanol, propanol, isopropanol, butanol, etc.
● Dehydration of ethers, including ethylene glycol dimethyl ether, methyl tert-butyl ether, ethyl tert-butyl ether, etc.
● Dehydration of ketones, including acetone, butanone, methyl isobutyl ketone, etc.
● Dehydration of esters, including methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, etc.
● Dehydration of halogenated hydrocarbons, including dichloromethane, difluoroethanol, etc.
● Dehydration of aromatic compounds, including benzene, toluene, etc.;
● Dehydration of other systems, including acetonitrile, tetrahydrofuran, triethylamine, diisopropylamine, etc.